LOCAL AND REGIONAL
* Of course they found racism in this. Anyone who wants to see racism everywhere will find racism in anything and everything.
* And this was his BUDDY? I’d hate to see how he treats his avowed enemies.
* What have I always told you? DESE accreditation means nothing. It’s especially meaningless if the SLPS can get it (back).
* Sing it with me: It’s fun to steal from the Y-M-C-A…
Sure, he does what everyone who gets a big pot of money does: Hoofs it to Wal-Martinez. In that case, that’s more of an indictment against his country than him personally, even though he personally will be indicted for plenty.
* And here I thought all along the problem was with me: Our women don’t put out.
Looking at the polar opposite, now we know why LeBron James took his talents to South Beach.
* The one named “Trevonn” has an alibi. He was just out on a Skittles run.
* A 20-year old woman counting thousands of dollars in cash in an apartment in chocolate city probably isn’t counting inheritance money. That probably explains why the men in question stormed in to “steal” the money from her, because it was their ill-gotten drug money, not hers.
* Yeah, take it for what it’s worth. I’m not yet fully grokking Kevin DuJan’s credibility. He’s a little too much into “Obama is gay” rumors for my liking.
* Never tell black people to get off of a porch. That’s like asking them to stop breathing.
* Go ahead. Ask an 11-year old what he or she wants to do for a living. Then check back in 20 years.
* Why are you acting so shocked? How do you think it came to pass that ROTC was happily invited back to Ivy League campi?
* Tommy Thompson’s son must not yet have caught on to my theory about the real paternity of President Obama. If I’m right, then Obama hs no Kenyan heritage.
* Bizzle got kilt, and cops are trying to figure out what happened.
What happened was TNB.
And seeing a real-life example of what they learned in sex ed.
* Who would want to see those two strip? Hell, I don’t even want to see them clothed.
Okay, let’s work up the national will. New York City sans Staten Island should become a quasi-independent city state, with a 10,000-volt fence separating it from the rest of the country.
Maybe then, Romney would have a chance to win what’s left of New York State.
* One of my criticisms of the JBS in the recent past has been their denial of race.
* NR, of all places, picks apart the anti-2nd idiocy from last week’s debate.
* It’s just as well. If you’re going to wait all that time in line, you might as well be rewarded with a free hand job.
* If New York Giants rooking running back David Wilson is like birth control, then Obama and the Democrats will demand that his services be provided free of charge to any team owner or GM that wants them.
* No, this is not true. Not everyone is ignoring Paul Krugman. John Engelman on AR won’t let us forget him.
* I don’t see this being effective. Unless it comes with a CCW permit and one of those GPSes that warns you when you’re getting too close to the ghetto.
* “Populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”
Who said that? Madison Grant? Lothrop Stoddard? Jared Taylor? Me?
Answer: Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
* Blackdar alert. There’s too much exculpatory rhetoric coming from the suspect’s mother for this teenage suspect not to be black.
* Once you go 365Black: McGhetto’s profiability is on the wane. Is this decline for 3Q12 over 2Q12 or is it over 3Q11?
* The end of this article makes the point I would have made. People under the driving age can buy car magazines.
* Shorter leftists: Holocaust education must be 24/7/365 in the white world, but teaching anything other than Holocaust denial in the Arab/Muslim world is Islamophobic.
* Last paragraph…wrong on that. It demonstrates the need to get out. Japan, China and Korea have been locked in a three-way rivalry long before the United States even existed, and will continue to be long after we’re gone.