LOCAL AND REGIONAL
* What’s the result? One of these students now has the ambition to want to be the Mayor of ESL one day. You’d think it would give him ambition to want to leave ESL for good. There might not be an ESL by the time he’s really old enough to be Mayor.
* Just out of curiosity, how did they get from St. Louis to D.C.? Was it an oil-free mode of transportation?
* Oh well. A lot worse has happened at Chuck-E-Cheese. This part from Chuck-E-Cheese’s PR is a hoot:
“For more than 30 years Chuck E. Cheese’s has celebrated the joy and innocence of childhood…“
And also…no “realizing their full potential?”
* NBC hires David Axelrod? I’M SHOCKED BEYOND ALL FREAKIN’ BELIEF~! Unless I’m not.
I wonder how a network can survive with both Axelrod and Krystal Ball under the same roof.
* How Obama won Ohio: He stole it fair and square.
* Hint: Prince Georges County is almost all black, and has become The New D.C., where they’re shoving D.C.’s former black population to make D.C. itself safe for SWPL/DWL/LGBTQMIAPDLOLPLPLTH.
* Scarequester 2013: Because the Federal government will have to spend $3415 billion instead of $3500 billion, the world will end. And also…kids will get lead poisoning.
Again, with proper nutrition, even if you do consume solid lead, it passes through your body and very very little of the lead poisonously reacts with your body chemistry. And again, you won’t get much of this proper nutrient if your diet consists entirely of food from the “would you like fries with that” establishments.
* The methodology of these studies demonstrating that the Wonderlic is generally worthless might be okay, but I don’t think that’s the over-arching motivation for this effort to replace it. The reason they want to replace it is because so many “great black hope” QBs score badly on it.
* Can you believe it? MOTEL FREAKIN’ 6 is running radio buys off the Super Bowl power outage. You can guess the “we’ll leave the light on for you” is a hook.