* The race and sex breakdown of the GJ. Definitely enough whites to preclude charges being brought, provided they don’t prostrate themselves to the blacks.
* This “police militarization” meme is basically the way TPTB try to do “LOOK SQUIRREL” to divert rightist-reactionary political energy away from race to fly it into the ground of a liberal-libertarian hobby horse. (The issue is worth discussing in general, but it’s just not relevant now and in this matter.) As it turns out, the only way that the agencies (not counting the MONG) involved in trying to keep the peace on the FerGaza Strip were “militarized” is that the Pentagon gave them some stuff, and almost all of that were either 5.56 rifles or .45 pistols, and we can’t even be sure that those were used or deployed to the FerGaza Strip. Virtually all the scary looking stuff used in Ferguson, those agencies purchased out of their own budgets. Very very little came from the Pentagon giveaway program.
It should be noted that law enforcement agencies have been “militarized” in the sense of having military-style ranks and a Weberian power structure for a long time. Because, when people have badges, guns, a monopoly on the use a force and a whole lot of public trust and an investment of the benefit of the doubt from that same public, you need a clear definition on who controls whom and how.
* At least in this medium, I have not yet and will not post that supposed screen shot of a six-item long juvenile arrest record for someone named Michael Brown. If that’s a real person at all, then I highly doubt it’s the same Michael Brown. All six of these juvenile arrests were from the St. Ann PD, which means they were in St. Ann itself. While blacks can get around do to stuff, why would that Michael Brown, who lived and went to school in various places in the Normandy and the Ferguson-Florissant school districts all his life, develop a St. Ann fetish? A juvenile getting popped six times by the St. Ann PD is all but certain to live in St. Ann, and there’s no evidence that this Michael Brown ever lived in St. Ann or attended any schools in the Ritenour school district.
What proves my contention right is that someone is suing to try to get this Michael Brown’s juvenile arrest sheet unsealed if there is one. Proving that the so-called one with six St. Ann PD entries isn’t it.
I have three different Michael Brown entries in my phone’s address book, all three are (if none have moved away) residents of the metro area, from professional relationships I’ve made over the years. Even though I only ever converse with one of them with any kind of frequency these days.
* So he liked to buff his banana to the sound of his own voice. Well, those are just song lyrics, but if he sang about it, there’s a good enough chance he actually did it. I’ve listened to a little bit of his “music,” and I don’t see why he got his jollies off on his own voice; his voice was probably the only adult man’s voice worse than mine.
* If it’s being stupid while trying to walk back stupid…it’s gotta be Rand Paul, whose political stock should be tanking under the floor right now.