LOCAL AND REGIONAL
* “Patrina” and “Tania” — Are you getting a mental image, too?
* “Nautica.” What, no “Hollister” in the bunch?
* He was only here to do the child porn downloading that too many Americans unfortunately will also do.
* Travon beez guilty. No, not THAT Travon.
* No wonder he was a voyeur — He doesn’t seem the type that could get any on the level.
* Cry me a river. The victims they don’t talk about are us, native born white Americans who are slowly watching our country become anything but America.
* I hope the State’s Attorney’s Office have their ducks in a row. RICO cases against black and Hispanic street gangs are really hard rows to hoe, and are often thrown out because gang relationships are hard to prove. I’m sure these gangs have operated or have had enough of an impact on interstate commerce such that the Feds could have nailed them on RICO. Why haven’t they at least tried?
* Paul Ryan has lost the talk radio host who sounds like Groucho Marx’s grandmother after a hysterectomy. That says a lot about Paul Ryan.
* The implication here is that Tom Tancredo is going to try again for Colorado Governor next year, this time as a Republican. It’s easy to say that he would have won in 2010 if he would have run purely as a Republican and won the Republican nomination. Unfortunately, John Chickenpooper got an aboslute majority of the vote.
* The state of Connecticut has just passed a half million Hispanics. In this, you’ll find out that the cities in CT that have the fastest growing Hispanic populations are also sanctuary cities. Well, duh.
* It’s a new story, but this isn’t the first time the Republican annex of the EL CHEAPO labor lobby has tried to turn this trick, i.e. the Southern Poverty Law Centerization of “conservatism.”
* Duh, why not? We expect smokers to fund health care.
* Just in time for Father’s Day — Helping “teen boys” with black and Hispanic sounding names who have or are about to become fathers also become men.
* No mystery. It’s Knockout Martin Luther King, the “game” that was born right here in St. Louis.
* Maybe Cosby is right. If we were all Muslims, our government would treat us with respect and pander to our every wish. If we would become illegal alien Muslims, then the sky’s the limit.
* I agree with the critics. Unpaid internships = Cheap labor, in fact, the cheapest possible labor.
* HRC’s ghostwriter revealed. Someone should look at the forewords and credits to her previous books, including “her” cash cows It Takes a Village and Living History. If Widmer or someone else gets some unusual thanks or credit from her, then you’ll know. People whose books are ghostwritten will find some way to credit their ghostwriter in the foreword or credit.
* That’s our Yankee government: Solve the problem of its wild out-of-control overpaid employees by hiring another overpaid employee.
* I can see the scam going on here: These Dems were trying to file inflated insurance claims for the electronics they lost or had stolen from them at DNC. Now, ordinarily, U.S. Attorneys are all over insurance fraud cases like ducks on a june bug. But these being Democrats and the current President and USAG being a Democrat, not this time.
* Jared Marcum update: The prosecutor is going to go for it, using young Mr. Marcum’s refusal to talk to the cop as grounds for obstruction. Of course it’ll be thrown out, because of this thing called the Fifth Amendment. The more I read, the more I think the Marcums are either pariahs in their town, or they’ve merely pissed off the wrong people. So the T-shirt merely gived TPTB in town the excuse they needed to sling them up and/or run them out of town. Logan, W.V, only has 1,779 people according to the last census, and dot-on-the-map towns like that are notorious for being clique-ish/clannish.
* Dispatches from the de-Americanizing America. And also…Islam is the official religion of America’s public schools.
* Easy to explain. She’s young and white. Most of New Zealand’s drunk drivers are probably older whites who can vote, or Maoris who are too PC to touch.
* ICYMI: This is the “I” in LGBTQMIAPD.
* Apropos. The name “stiletto” for the women’s shoes comes from “stiletto” the knife.
* One apparently unexplored angle to this study: Gender. You’ll find a woman that likes hot and spicy food about as often as you’ll find a billionaire in your basement. Therefore, if there is a genetic component to the love of spicy food, it has to be sex-selective somehow.
* Billy Ray and Mrs. Cyrus are splitzo. The custody battle over Miley should be epic — Neither one want her, and they’ll both fight to the bloody death to make sure the other one gets her.
* Yeah, we know what’s in Bill Clinton’s R-rated e-mails. Just like when HRC was nailing Obama over the 3 AM phone call bit back in 2008: The only kind of 3 AM phone call a President Hillary Clinton would have got was the cops calling her to tell her that they had to throw her damned husband in the clink because he was running around the red light part of town.
* The story of two German POWs who were interned in the river bottoms then known as the Gumbo Flats, now known as the Chesterfield Valley, who escaped rather than be handed over to the Soviets. The Geneva Convention prohibited POW labor from being used in war-related industries. However, German and Italian POWs were sent to the Delta in Southeast Missouri to work the cotton fields, and coincidentally, military uniforms were made of cotton.
* Economic crash, come quickly! If and when the day comes that we will have to make hard economic choices, this kind of crackpottery will end.
* Good point. If you’re a T, do you check M or F? Or do you not answer the question and instead cross it out and insert a rant about the repressive evils of heteronormativity?