Beverly Hills, California
She’s right about the “can’t swim” part.
Beverly Hills, California
She’s right about the “can’t swim” part.
It solves nothing except for the political problems of the Democrats and RINOs that negotiated it.
For the RINOs, it keeps the possibility of that which they fear the second most off the table for two years, that being a “shutdown” of a small fraction of the Federal government. (That which they fear the most is being called racist.)
It might seem weird that the Democrats would agree to a two-year deal and punt away leverage they think they have over the RINOs, i.e. “shutting down” the government and letting the media blame Republicans. But I think they all of a sudden want some relatively long term budget security, because they probably won’t have the Senate this time next year.
The only good I think that can come out of it for our cause is that I can easily see some backroom deal between the RINO leadership in the House and the majority of House Republicans who are less than thrilled about this deal: Most House Republicans will vote no, Boehner will break the Hastert Rule for Democrats and a fraction of Republicans to get to pass, and in exchange, Boehner totally drops amnesty and open borders.
What’s that you say? You can’t find that part in the BoR?
You must be blind. It’s right there next to abortion, contraceptives and church-state separation.
LOCAL AND REGIONAL
The firm that did the survey must be based in Columbia.
As if the answers are that hard or if they’re not dancing in front of your snoot hiding in plain sight.
He wanted to give the black scholarship athletes an easy passing grade.
* This is how you can tell that Bill DeOildrillio’s far left insanity goes all the way to the marrow — One of his closest allies claims that Knockout Martin Luther King started because black people were concerned about disproportionate Jewish influence in whatever she wants us to think Jews are disproportionately involved in doing. Oh no, it has nothing to do with a one, two, a few or a gang of ooks seeing a paleface then throwing punches.
* How can you tell Bill DeOildrillio is married to a black woman? His watch is set to the CT time zone: Colored people’s Time.
When dealing with volatile ooks whose dispositions can change on a dime, you can’t get a better name for a night club.
* Bad idea. Retire and settle down in a banana republic where expropriation of gringo property is as close as the next election?
* They’re playing up the Christian vs Muslim thing, but I’ve always thought that when you’re dealing with black Africa, religion is just the convenient modern front for what black Africans have been doing to each other for centuries. Just one gang and one tribe versus another.
I bet these “Christian refugees” were thinking they’d get a free ticket to Paris.
* Six days ago in this space, I wrote about the rarity of identical multiple births more than twins.
This article is a little bit incorrect. Identical triplets happen when a fertilized egg splits into two and then one of the two parts splits into two. It’s not a result of one egg instantly splitting into three.
The world record for identical multiples is quintuplets
This one, the only one which shows prices, is said to be at the Dan Ryan Expwy and 55th St in Chicago on April 26, 1979. Click to enlarge.
77.9 cents a gallon. Now, this might be for “regular” gas, i.e. not unleaded, because even I remember that there was leaded gas available at St. Louis stations as late as 1986, and it was generally 8-10 cents cheaper than the lowest grade of unleaded gas.
Yes, that Shell station is still there. It took Google Street View and a little bit of inference to figure that this Shell was and still is at about 5500 Wells St, according to the proper snail mail address. However, Wells Street in that part of Chicago combined with Wentworth Avenue on the other side are what St. Louisans would call “outer roads” for the Dan Ryan Expressway (I-90/94). But they serve both as city streets and one way distributors for traffic entering to and exiting from the highway’s main lanes. Wells St being the west outer road and Wentworth Ave the east, ergo this view is looking south. As for the cross street, now it’s called Garfield Blvd, but it runs along the same alignment as 55th Street, which it is named both at points east and west of there. That the number address is 5500 lends confirmation to Garfield being the new name for what was called 55th in 1979. Probably what happened some time between 1979 and today is that some local black mamyookem preacher named Garfield who climbed some building or stood on a corner and swung his arms like a nut for the sake of civil rights needed to be honored, so the Board of Aldermen renamed a part of east-west 55th Street from this point over here to that point over there for him. St. Louis does this quite a bit, but it generally doesn’t rename the street formally, it will give parts of the existing street a secondary name, indicated on street signs with the reverse of the usual: White background and green letters, underneath the usual green background and white letters with the street’s actual name. The one big exception was formally renaming Easton Avenue to Martin Luther King, I know that was some time between 1970 and 1980.
Back to the subject matter at hand.
Here’s a view from almost that same perspective today. Again, click to enlarge.
The station across Garfield/55th that was a Texaco back in ’79 is Mobil today.
Then I hit Gas Buddy to find out that as of right now, that Shell wants $3.49 a gallon.
Question, for those of you who were buying gas back in ’79 and today: Which was easier to come by? 77 cents in 1979 or $3.49 in 2013?
Incidentally, I filled up this morning for $2.94.
One is Choukri Ellekhlifi, the “British” man who committed armed robberies on the streets of London in order to pay his way to Syria where he could hook up with AQ-linked rebels.
The other is Oakland Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor.
Can you tell which is which?
Okay, Rand. All these things which supposedly make Detroit a failure are uniform Federal laws. So why isn’t every place as failed as Detoilet?
BTW, welfare Sharkeishas in Detroitbabwe aren’t affected by any of these things.
Detroit failed not because there isn’t enough freedom, but because there is too much “freedom.” Detroit is what happens when you “free” the black African.
CDC: 62% of Men Who Know They’re HIV Positive Have Unprotected Sex With Men
Sixty-two percent of American men who know they are HIV positive continue to have unprotected anal sex, according to data released last week by the federal Centers for Disease Control.
This data, which was published Friday, came from the federal government’s National HIV Behavioral Surveillance System.
The percentage of self-aware HIV-positive men who engage in unprotected anal sex has been increasing, according to the CDC. In 2005, 55 percent did so. In 2008, 57 percent did so. And, in 2011, 62 percent did so.
Sorry, my Care-o-Meter 2014 (yes, the new model year is out) isn’t budging above zero.
By now, everyone who is not blatantly mentally retarded that male homosexual sex without condoms is the big HIV-spreading vector, and it’s not as if condoms are hard to get these days. If they don’t care, why should I?
Funny, it wasn’t that long ago that all we heard from the Stupid Party was a whole bunch of yippie dippie doo over how PR elected a Republican territorial governor, he was implementing conservatism on the island, and the Stupid Party was finally on its way to being able to win the Hispanic vote.
As you can read, PRs have been pouring out of the island in droves since the starts of its recession seven years ago. Once the SHTF financially speaking, expect much of the island to clear out to make its way to wherever. Already, the main reason why Obama was able to eke out Florida last year was because Puerto Ricans that have settled in the Orlando region were the deciding factor, and funny that, from a people that the Stupid Party told us not so long ago to celebrate for having elected a Republican governor. Hmmm.
Also remember that a big part of PR’s economic “good times” until 2006 was really nothing more than American companies sourcing relatively useless work onto the island in order to be able to make a paperwork claim that their business is “based” in PR for the purpose of avoiding domestic corporate income taxes. (Even though PRs are American citizens and can get American welfare.) For instance, Microsoft had its plant to make official CDs and DVDs for MSFT software in PR (*), and that was the hook that it was legally able to use to divert at least on paper and for the consumption of the IRS as much of its mainland business as possible onto the island, to reduce its income tax liability on the profit that that business produces, thereby reducing its effective income tax rate to 7%.
(*) – When was the last time you actually used an official MSFT CD or DVD? Exactly.
Is an actual independent sovereign Ukraine an option?
At Arrowhead after Broncos at Chiefs yesterday evening:
“Talking to several witnesses that were out here in the parking lots, there was an individual who came back to his vehicle, saw someone inside the vehicle that did not belong. A struggle ensued between the two. That’s when the individual collapsed,” Snapp said.
The real goal for a lot of “private sector velocity and efficiency” is a six sigma success rate, which in practice only works out to be 4.5 sigma. But an 80% success rate only works out to be 0.84 sigma.
LOCAL AND REGIONAL
He was a 20-year old former marine. How is a 20-year old a former marine? He wasn’t old enough to have served long enough to have gotten a HD. Probably a GD or a DD. You figure, the first day he could have legally signed up was on the day he turned 17 years old, and a four year enlistment plus that means he can’t be finished and therefore eligible for a HD until the day of his 21st birthday. And he was just still 20 years old at the time he was murdered (under circumstances that were partially his fault).
* 47 degrees between the stores is fine if it’s an outdoor mall, but it’s not fine if it’s an indoor mall.
Yep, another dead mall because of the ooks.
* “Billy Bush“
If you think he looks familiar, you’re right. A nephew to 41 and a cousin to 43.
* Bad blood between Jay Nixon and Rickroller Perry in recent months. This bet wasn’t a friendly one.
If they get it, I doubt the convention will be anything like what happened the last time KCMO hosted the RNC. That, 1976, was the last time that a major party Presidential nominee wasn’t certain before the convention itself, and it took the proceedings of the convention to decide.
* He’s a victim of the TALA Doctrine, pure and simple.
* Philadelphia is as bad as any other big black city for mahogany mobs and Knockout Martin Luther King, and all sorts of other anti-white gang wildings.
* I don’t think Obama literally hand-wrote this. He wouldn’t be so politically stupid to use “teabagger” in a medium that could get out there. Yeah, he probably uses it in private, in venues where he thinks he has a high probability of secrecy.
But…whoever wrote this, either Obama hired directly or someone Obama hired directly hired directly. Therefore, he owns this. Personnel is policy.
* Drama Obama: When he’s actually President, he pretends not to be President when something goes wrong. But there’s chatter that he’s going to hang around in D.C. after he’s no longer President in 2017 and beyond, which means what when he’s not actually President, he’s going to pretend like he’s President.
* The jerk Congressman issuing a “third term for Obama” bill is just engineering PR for himself. It would take a Constitutional amendment, and good luck getting 260 Congress/wo/men, 67 Senators and 38 state legislatures to agree to that by the end of the year after next.
* Why the “barbellization” (as the author puts it) of the American economy, especially the retail sales economy? Why is there no comfortable and stable middle between Wal-Martinez and Needless Markup?
There has to be a reason…
* The trial of the black Muslim (“alleged”) beheading murderer of Lee Rigby is starting, and in reaction, various ministers in the Odd Couple Government want ISPs to plonk out “extremist” websites at the server level, citing the Lee Rigby case as a reason.
They must think we’re stupid. They want us to think that Michael What’s-His-Face and the other Michael What’s-His-Face chopped Lee Rigby’s head off because they read a website. No, my dear censor wannabes, they did what they did because they’re racial and religious aliens. I’m more interested to know who in the British government thought it was a good idea to let the two black Muslim Michaels immigrate into England in the first place.
And of course we all know that the censorship powers won’t be used to censor jihadist websites. The first target of this current British government, knowing its head of state is a Tory and that the UKIP mostly bottom feeds off of the Tories, will be UKIP web presences.
I do have a big problem with them coming back.
Yeah, they’re as “American” as the “American citizens” our drone attacks in Crapistan have sent to their eternal 72 virgins reward.
BTW, when did we all of a sudden start worrying about the Syrian opposition? It wasn’t but a few months ago that we were told that we just had to deploy all our official capabilities on behalf of these people.
* Oh no he didn’t. He didn’t just go and diss my phone, the Moto X, did he?
Yes he did, that iCabal cultist.
* This is why I never referred to that ATF-Mexico-cartel gun running scandal here as “Fast and Furious.” Too many people get it mixed up with the movie franchise.
LOCAL AND REGIONAL
“Gooey butter cake.”
* Wonderful NSA. If there’s nothing they can’t see, of course they’re going to tap in on porn.
* Wonderful H-xB. The lobbyists who pushed for the implementation of the H-xB visa program so many years ago admitted that the main purpose was to keep the salaries of Ph.Ds down.
* Wonderful BM-WF. I thought all my attention would be on the vice-versa in the upcoming DeBlasio oil drilling era.
* This might be another wonderful BM-WF. The suspect is pictured, so that’s not in question. But what’s triggering my mudsharkdar is that the unpictured unnamed mother is 38 years old, yet her black boyfriend is 23 years old.
* Expats renouncing citizenship over tax rows. Or maybe because being an illegal alien is so much more lucrative.
Suburban Kansas City
It all boils down to this: The trendy named mall clothing stores like Abercrombie, Aeropostale and others like them are on the wane in favor of cheaper mall stores like Forever 21, H&M and American Eagle.
When cheap is on the rise and expensive on the decline, it’s all function of a depressed economy. The whole normal versus inferior goods thing at work.
But there’s something else at work.
“When you’re in middle school, everyone wants to look the same. Everyone wears North Face jackets, American Eagle jeans, and Ugg boots,” Ms. Warford said. “In high school, you’re more yourself. It’s about discovering who you are.”
Perhaps that’s a reason. Strange, though, when I was in middle school, I don’t remember that the social order of the day was that everyone wore expensive coats and boots but cheap jeans. But then again, maybe our clothing choices back then were dictated by having to dodge the carnivorous dinosaurs we had to dodge on our twenty miles one way through a foot of snow every day commute.
But I think there’s something more fundamental at work.
Consider: What kind of demographic do you see running around in Aeropostale a lot?
I’ll give you a hint: For that reason, I know call it “Afropostale.”
That’s right — Bellcurvius is starting to suck the reputation of Aeropostale into their black hole, pun intended.
No bother. I’ve already made my mind up.
The Nutmeg Nutbar wanted the eternal infamy.
And, in just about every media source in the world except for this one and except for Barack Obama’s mouth, he got what he wanted.
LOCAL AND REGIONAL
* “St. Louis priest,” named Xiu Hui Jiang.
* I like Jim Oberweis, and since he finished in second to Jack Ryan in IL-SEN-R in 2004, he should have been chosen to replace Ryan to face Barack Obama that November.
But Oberweis is getting to be too much of a perennial candidate to be taken seriously.
That, and you can keep your health care plan if you like it.
* And, to make the parallel even more juicy, Stan Musial’s last playing season was also JFK’s last calendar year of life.
I’ll give you a hint: Look where I categorized this particular news nugget.
* Biden to amnesty hunger strikers: “Come hell or high water, we’re going to win.”
No, if you win, then we get hell, and because you believe in glow-BULL (not) warming, the high water will come anyway.
* If they paint ‘em pink, purple or orange, then most straight boys and young men won’t want them anymore.
But if they paint them pink, then, Hello Kitty.
Because I’m sure Hispanics really don’t know what the CBF really is or means.
* Miami Garbage, Florida: That’s Trayvonville, if you remember.
As for any other points I could make, Sailer and his commentariat got to it first.
…”born in Trinidad.”
* Cool Runnings was about the Jamaican bobsled team. It’s hard to do a prank over it without painting yourself dark if you’re not already dark.
…that the kind of men who need to use them still won’t use.
When black people and white people try to work together, white people do all the work.
Looks like some typical southern California mansion that celebs buy from and sell to each other.
* The Urge is reuniting? Party like it’s 1999.
Maybe their reunion tour will be sponsored by QT and Krispy Kreme.
Pha pha phaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. (Inside joke)
Sheldon Adelson Says He Is ‘Willing To Spend Whatever It Takes’ To Stop Online Gambling
Sheldon Adelson, the nation’s 11th richest person and chief executive of casino company Las Vegas Sands LVS, says he is determined to stop online gambling in America and he will go to great lengths to battle the corporate interests pushing for it. “I am willing to spend whatever it takes,” Adelson said in his first interview since The Washington Post revealed that he had hired an army of lawyers and lobbyists to try to convince Congress to ban online gambling. “My moral standard compels me to speak out on this issue because I am the largest company by far in the industry and I am willing to speak out. I don’t see any compelling reason for the government to allow people to gamble on the Internet and nobody has ever explained except for the two companies whose special interest is going to be served if there is gaming on the Internet, Caesars and MGM.”
“My moral standard.” ROTFLMAO.
If people can gamble online, then there’s no reason to go to The Sands anymore.
OTOH, if he’s going to open his war chest big time to stop online gambling, it’s money he’s NOT spending to bribe politicians to throw the borders wide open.
It’s a shame we’re not #1.
Every one of the top seven are from areas not associated with de jure segregation in fairly recent history.
I won’t post any pics here, because I should warn you: Once you see this, you can never unsee it.
She’s got the new look. Now all she needs to do is learn cursive, and she’s college ready.
Remember, once you, like McDonalds itself, have gone 365Black, you can never go 365Back.
H/T True News USA.
(And God knows where else)
Gee, I thought meth was entirely hoosiers and trailer parks.
At least the crap they used to make in trailer parks isn’t 99% pure.
Of course Mark Levin’s interest in this is the mention of his own book. But what jumps out at me is the first two he lists here. The first indicates that he’s anything but an Aztlan-on-the-brain reconquista nut (“how Mexico’s claim to the Southwest had no firm basis”), and the second’s author is someone I recognize as doubting the wisdom of free trade.
The only question is how you categorize this on the chimpout taxonomy scale.
I think it’s worse than a 2 but not as severe as a 3.
Leith, North Dakota
I’m sure you’ve read the latest on OD or elsewhere by now.
I’m starting to think he was an asset/AP all along. You know how that goes — The oil boom in North Dakota is pushing wages and salaries even in non-oil businesses sky high, and TPTB must do something about that. So run some “white supremacist” hoosier up the flag pole as a pretext to being able to bitch about ND not being vibrant enough, presto chango haul in some refugees from Somoolia and some comprehensive immigration reform jobs-Americans-won’t-doers from Mexico, and the end result is EL CHEAPO labor.
Or, I’m getting way too ahead of myself, and he’s just one of our bad apples.
….there are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die.
What she means is that white people must die so that there are no more white women around to make the next potential iteration of The Oprah a billionaire. You know how that goes, you make it to the top and then you pull up the ladder from under you so nobody else can climb.
Either that, or she’s trying to hawk another movie. The Butler was coming out when the Swiss handbag nontroversy broke, and I think The Oprah has something to do with this new movie Twelve Years a Slave.
LOCAL AND REGIONAL
* Car wreck in Bell Curve City a few nights back. Both were abandoned, ergo the cops think both cars were stolen.
Because…in Bell Curve City after dark, all the cars being driven around are either borrowed, stolen, or borrowed as a euphemism for stolen.
* The Cards’ AAA club in Memphis is in bad financial straits, so the big club is buying the team itself and the city of Memphis is buying the ballpark.
Something tells me Auto Zone Park is in Bell Curve City.
* ICYMI, or in case you don’t read True News USA even though I push its feed on this blog’s right sidebar.
You can hear a black woman in the background early in the video mystified about the reason why they’re doing it.
I’m not mystified. It’s TNB. “Looks at me!”
Which leads to this question: Is this the deep dark heart of the jungle in black Africa? Or is this downtown Chicago?
Actually, more like shades of Keith Chester Hill.
* Krispy Christie is the New Tom Dewey. Except there won’t be any newspaper headline on November 9, 2016 reading “Christie Defeats Clinton.”
* “Ride the rails.” I wonder if that’s a double entendre for LGBTQMIAPDLOLPLPLTH.
* When you’re looking for criminal activity, black housing pro-jeks are low hanging fruit.
While “mainstream” college football teams have plenty of blacks, they also have plenty of whites on the team and in supervisory positions to kinda keep these ‘shines from happening.
* Born in St. Louis, and spreading like a cancer.
* Survived Egypt and Pockeystahn, but not the native or imported black undertow in his own St. Paul, Minnesota.
Both a function of…get ready…
* Yeah, a “U.S. Soldier” alright, one whose name might be Luis Ricardo Gonzalez Garcia, or Javier Aguirre Cardenas, or maybe something else. But definitely not Tom Smith.