About everything except you-know-what.
LOCAL AND REGIONAL
* I don’t get it. Don’t people go out on Saturday nights anymore?
* The good ole pump and dump.
* I’m glad to know Bell Curve City is getting back to normal.
* Especially the YOOTS.
* The first clue should have been that people who live in the projects were filing tax returns, when most of them don’t mainly because they don’t have to.
* Are they aware that the health gap is largely due to the IQ gap? Or do they not want to know?
If they don’t want to build this anywhere in North City, I know a good unused parcel of land in Ferguson.
* It could have been a lot worse. This could have been in Bell Curve City, in which case the attempted grilling and BBQ would have been in the bathtub.
* Of course he sees potential now. I give him and it until January.
* And you know the ones that will do it will be the ones that have no business doing it.
If they really wanted to cause a stir, they’d mash this together with open carry of rifles.
* Because it’s now election season. The rubes are paying attention. In much the same way that the sunrise makes burglars nervous.
* Don’t worry, there’s a plan to make this all better. Import more of his ilk.
* It makes you wonder: If we don’t give them citizenship and that causes them to be come terrorists, would that which makes them become terrorists all of a sudden stop after we give them citizenship? Or is “terrorism” the new “how high” in American political life? Note that if you subtract the number of American citizens from the total world population, the difference is the number of people in this world who do not have American citizenship. And they’re all on the inevitable path to be terrorists, according to this loon.
WAR ON WHITES
* Seems to me this is more ridicule than race, but why should the race industry leave a good opportunity on the table?
* Crucial reading for the stat heads. Notice the comment I left, which may or may not be approved by the time you read this.
* Along similar lines…
* A necrophiliac? No, he’s a gentle giant.
* More Atlantic clickbait. If I heard it once with my own ears out of the mouths of blacks I heard it a hundred times. “We need way more edumakashun and we needs to work lots mo’ harder than YT just to get da same thing.” Except the only hard work they do is complaining and running their mouths.
* The results were in. Cash for Clunkers hurt the auto industry and meant the Federal government spent more money.
* Delwin “Poo Stupid” McLaren. My favorite name of the litter. Too bad we don’t get to see his mugshot, which is presumably as stupid looking as shit. With any luck, he’ll get Shitavious J. Cook as a cellmate.
* By design.
* Dispatches from Generation Useless. I’m really shocked that the generation whose members got last place trophies if they even bothered keeping scores and standings at all thinks that everyone should get a trophy. Of course they think that, because next to none of them will ever do anything special in their lives.