He named it Shep.
Comments : Comments Off on Mark Potok Got a New Dog
Categories : Uncategorized
I would have loved for some guy named Tyrone to have strolled by and made off with all her clothes.
Vineland (N.J.) Daily Journal: Violence, fear, intimidation across N.J.
I suppose another teenage boy commandeered a Wal-Mart PA system for another juvenile prank. Oops, no. This is about real violence, fear and intimidation, the type that there won’t be 13 police detectives to investigate.
The outskirts and suburbs also oppose him.
Conservative Times: Frum vs. Erickson
Firing Squad vs. Gallows
Bill Clinton’s drilling proposal…Aw, forget about it. It’s getting old.
I’m glad I found out so I can shop for some better nationalists and xenophobes before election day.
I never really though of myself as the “brotha” type. Then again, I wouldn’t look good in corn rows, chrome spinners just aren’t becoming of ten-year old Fords, and I just have this moral aversion to busting a cap in the President’s ass. Though I can still have a white wife; those are still acceptable.
All your tax money are belong to us.
It’s alright, just as long as the teachers don’t double as pole dancers.
I’ve got a math formula of my own: (Lie = Halfway Around the World) > (Truth = Gets Out of Bed and Puts Its Boots On)
Just the news Metro wanted to hear six days before St. Louis County voters go the polls and vote on a sales tax for transit.
Comments : Comments Off on Miss Badu Knows the Deal
Categories : Fun With Headlines
Most of these news items were from yesterday or the day before. You certainly can’t trust today’s news!
(1) In passing of an article where President Obama defends the recently-enacted, HCR, the President states that:
he would not select a church while living in the White House. “What we have decided for now is not to join a single church, and the reason is because Michelle and I have realized we are very disruptive to services,” he said.
Or rather, he knows how the last church he selected worked out for him.
I certainly hope and he and the First Lady find the right mosque to serve their spiritual needs.
Oooh, I didn’t just say that, did I? Have I gone too far, or have I not gone far enough?
(2) Jamie Escalante, whose life and work was the subject of the movie Stand and Deliver, passed away two days ago at the age of 79.
A lot of people are heaping praise on him. But before we get too carried away, let us not forget that he was able to cherry-pick students into his advanced math classes. He didn’t labor under the delusion that every Hispanic peasant child had the ability to learn calculus. In that, he was what education should be, and that is devoting the most resources to the best and most capable students.
(3) A Bethlehem, Penn. hospital will soon start screening potential new hires for nicotine, and reject the smokers. One of the supposed reasons they don’t want to hire smokers is because they have to keep health care costs under control.
Hello? You’re a HOSPITAL. All the doctors work for you. You own all the medical technology that is used in treating people who are suffering from side effects of smoking cigarettes. Really, what is the extra marginal expense for you to treat your smoker employees for things like lung cancer?
(4) All the years of trying to explain to people why Wal-Mart has been deleterious for the working middle classes? Falls on deaf ears. JibJab makes a video called Big Box Mart? People get it.
Steve Sailer just might have the same thing for explaining the subprime mortgage folly.
(5) A group of five dozen or so Muslim Federal prisoners are suing the Yankee government over their not having enough visitation rights to their family and friends. Remember, they’re probably in prison for some sort of terrorist conspiracies or actual terrorist actions, (save those like the Liberty City Seven who were victims of entrapment), so there’s probably a good reason for minimizing their time communicating with the outside world — You never know what secret hand signal they’re going to make in order to instruct a sleeper cell in Chicago that it’s time to commit more acts of terrorism. Hell, if this lawsuit is successful, we might as well convert their prison cells to TV studios for Al-Jazeera.
Comments : Comments Off on Thursday Wrap-Up
Categories : Uncategorized
While I wasn’t looking, Assrick Assholrickson, the Commissar of Political Cleansing over at Crud State, got himself a gig at CNN.
The good news is that he’ll never be seen or heard from again.
Comments : Comments Off on Hide Nor Hair
Tags: Lamestream Conservatism
Categories : Stupid Party
At least it carried yesterday. State Senate rejects the bill that would have returned the control of the St. Louis City Police Department to the city it serves. It will remain in the relative safety of state control, and away from the cracker jack box black “reverends” and welfare-dependent ACORN-type “community organizers” who would have effectively controlled it if local control would have been restored, and they would have enacted a civilian review board, and anything else to preclude white cops from arresting black criminal suspects, as sure as death and taxes.
Comments : 1 Comment »
Categories : Missouri, Police & Law Enforcement, St. Louis Local