Some non-election news has been piling up in the hopper since the beginning of last week.
LOCAL AND REGIONAL
* “Someone stole our pit bull named Sasha.” From North County, of course. I bet they have another one named Malia.
* Nice wording, P-D. A thief “fell victim.”
* Live by the sword — I feel most sorry for the car.
* The suspect, an 18-21 yo black man, said he did it because he needed school clothes. Since when is a women’s necklace that cost $350 some 16 years ago (i.e. at least double that now), essential kit for a young adult man in school?
* The Few. The Proud. The Marines. (White men need not apply)
* Of course you wanted your victims to vote Obama. You look like you could be a son of his.
* They’re only here to do the jobs that Americans won’t do, provided that mutual homosexual masturbation in front of a bedridden elderly patient ever was a job that Americans really needed done much less wanted to do.
* Remember when this was the fault of Islamophobia? Well, truth out, and truth is racial hoax.
* My first reaction was, “what a little punk bitch, people that find race in everything,” only to find out that the first comment stole my thunder.
* Anyone that dumb to fall for this scam probably deserves a little bit to be ripped off.
* No wonder why MSFT was in such a rush to tablet-ize their featured end user desktop OS. It’s the perfect vehicle for ad delivery.
* She doesn’t mean it this way, “dope” as an adverb in this sense has positive connotations. But I would agree that he is a dope, rather than being dope.
ICYMI, while I was sympathetic toward her at first, for Chris Brown turning her face into pizza, I lost all that when she got the letters “T-H-U-G-L-I-F-E” tattooed across her knuckles.