Your Blogmeister’s Hotel Room
* Three more years for Mike Shannon behind the Cardinals PBP radio booth, though he won’t go on most roadtrips.
Some liquor store somewhere in town should remain happy until October 2016.
* Got a piece of acquaintance spam e-mail last night from the manufacturer of one my hard drives. The subject line was:
Back up your files before you upgrade to Windows 8.
There’s a falsehood in there. Can you find it?
* Official America is “deeply concerned” over Nigeria’s new anti-LGBTQMIAPDLOLPLPLTH laws, but Official America is white hot raging over Russia’s.
It’s that whole intersectionality thing at work.
* A Breitbart writer speculates that the five potential Republican Presidential candidates who will benefit from the fall of Krispy Christie (after the rubble is cleaned up) are:
Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Scott Walker, Susana Martinez, Donald Trump.
The first four are open borders, Trump you never can tell.
I think that Christie’s fall off the great wall and can’t put him back together again hurts any immigration patriots that might enter the race, e.g. Jeff Sessions. Because we would need a lot of open borders heads splitting the open borders vote; the fewer there are, the less likely it is that a Jeff Sessions type can win the nomination.
* St. Louis’s “No Pants Subway Ride” day was yesterday. Since St. Louis doesn’t have a subway, participants had to make do with the MetroLink, the light rail.
I wouldn’t ride the MetroLink not wearing any pants if I was a dorky skinny dweeby white person. The Bellcurvii on the train with you might get the wrong idea.
Or they might get the right idea.