LOCAL AND REGIONAL
* NAACP vs Keystone Cops. I’m conflicted, really I am.
But because what seems to be happening here in all essence is that the NAACP and the Federal government are teaming up to kill South County Center, I’m going to have to side with the Keystone Cops.
* How Bellcurvius does his Christmas (or should that be Kwanzaa?) shopping, mainly through the Kwanzaa principle of Ujamaa.
* Poverty rate in St. Louis City and County going up. The official solution? More gibs, which obviously pushes people out of poverty and in the middle class.
* WU will sponsor an all-girl charter school. You’ll never guess who founded the school.
* Munch on the irony: Someone went into the baby changing station and found two people making more babies.
* No bombs, but the threat of Bellcurvius remains.
But take it from me, especially now from me. This is basically vanity legislation that will go nowhere, has no chance of going anywhere, and that’s well known to the sponsors of this bill. It’s just a publicity stunt.
* Why you mad bro? Kids are expected to learn this stuff way before they’re 13.
It wouldn’t be speaking out of turn for me to suggest ook abatement, would it?
Sure, because they’re the best kind of burger to eat when you’re drunk.
* Violence at a funeral for a violence victim. Always bet on Bellcurvius.
This means that there none left.
* Why are they in such a hurry? Don’t they know it’s so much more lucrative to be an illegal alien?
I think invading Syria had a higher approval rating.
* Right on. There is no STEM “labor shortage,” there’s only the gluttonous desire for ever-cheaper workers.
* “Spies want Snowden dead.” Stay classy, NSA.
* Of course, it takes ole bigoted me to ask the obvious white elephant naked emperor question: What was someone named Asef Mohamed doing trespassing in a water treatment facility?
* Follow the bouncing ball. It says that students who obviously identify with the hip-hop culture are “unfairly targeted” (i.e. properly punished) in urban schools. Which means it’s their own hip-hop schools doing it to them.
* Gains momentum? You mean a lot of people are actually signing this piece of garbage?
* I think all these reasons have validity. But I think the biggest reason is all the youthfully conceited and arrogant “I want to make a difference” types.
The complaint here is that so many of the nannies are black or Hispanic while so many of the kids are white. Okay then, white parents should only hire white nannies for their white kids. Problem solved.
But these are the fields we’re going to have to salt when we ultimately win.
* Militant atheists WTF? Don’t like the Bible? Then don’t read it.
Translation: Seven generations of blacks.
* Yeah right. And don’t think for one minute that she’s not trying to ride her son’s dead body to a small or large fortune. As someone responded to me in the comment section there, his name has been Traydemarked.
* Read closely. Most of his bit will come from the armed robbery. But nobody seems to be mad about that, it’s the animal abuse that has everyone steaming.
* And what is Lucas doing setting up shop in Singapore? Looking to outsource jobs?
Mainly to paper over all that vibrant diversity.
* London then, and London now. Some of these will depress you.
* What happens when people have too much time on their hands?
I guess we can take this as a vote of no confidence against Obama’s NSA reforms.
* As the old folks come, the young folks leave. Take a hint: The two are related.