LOCAL AND REGIONAL
* Frank Lloyd Wright and St. Louis are two proper nouns that aren’t known to go together. But sometimes, you do find a hen with teeth.
* Dooley wants a quarter million to fight sex trafficking, i.e. slavery. If I was on the County Council, I wouldn’t appropriate one dime until he admits who’s doing it.
* “Michael Sam goes to work amidst hoopla,” hoopla the media itself have created.
Of course, the last time ESL got a major train station, this helped change its demographics from first world to third world.
* Nelly and Chingy are yesterday’s news. (BTW, who’s Chingy?) Now it’s time for a whole new crop of St. Louis crappers.
* Homeless ook stabs another homeless ook to death in an argument over some woman. Who must really be a prize herself, considering that she gravitates toward homeless men.
* Now they tell the truth about Cairo. When this shit was actually happening Cairo, from the late ’60s through the ’70s, they covered it up. And by “this,” I mean a campaign of anti-white ethnic cleansing. Now Cairo is just another ESL.
* Jesse Jackson Junior is now doing the job he would have been doing all along but for him picking the right father. Fate has a way of winning in the end.
* Boehner press secretary hired away by and will work under Karen Ignagni, who is the single handed reason why ObamaDontCare has the individual mandate. Still think that, on January 21, 2017, we have President Jeb Bush, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker John Boehner, that ObamaDontCare is going to be repealed?
* It’s been a long time since we’ve had a good WaPo-NYT pie fight. I’m game.
* So far, he’s not giving in. Eat it, cultural Marxists.
* “His ex-g/f’s son”
The kid was white and the ex-g/f is also white.
* Club Gitmo…where you get paid for a tropical vacation.
* So why does it take an Asian to say what real Britons should be saying to the last individual of them?
* The more interesting question is this — What was Jack Nicholson, Mr. Lakers, doing at a Clippers game?
Bunch of front running phonies.