LOCAL AND REGIONAL
* Can’t even put ’em on the roof. Incidentally, this is one of the taboo unspoken things behind the Flint, Michigan water problems, dindus stealing copper pipes.
* Indeed, if there was only some kind of test or exam which measured one’s innate abilities instead of one’s actual attained acquired education, the latter sort is far easier to cram for and game and scam. Oops, I forgot, there is such a test, it’s called IQ. Except that has a disparate impact on NAMs, too.
* Yeah, nice try. The same IRS that handed over all sorts of private confidential information and data to Chetty Chetty Bang Bang.
* Why do I get the feeling that there hardly is a thing we bitch about that major corporations aren’t on the wrong side of? And why are there crickets from the “too much corporate influence in politics” crowd on the left wing? You’d think Feel the Bern would be all over this like Caucasian on white rice.
* A bon mot of mine is that if Baraq Obama ordered the EPA to issue a regulation relating to crabgrass in Montana, that black people would support it just because Obama is doing it, and they would consider any opposition to it to be rooted in racial animus for the same reason, even though the crabgrass is in a part of Montana where no black people have ever been. It’s just a function of the mashup of narcissism and tribalism and big-chief-ism that black people possess. I thought about that when I read this. My first reason was: Why does anyone care what they think or don’t think? After all, the issue has nothing to do with them, it’s as irrelevant to them as is Montana crabgrass. However, it is a little bit relevant to them, because they’re caught between the rock of their big-chief HNIC Obama being on the side of the FBI, and BLM activists being on the side of AAPL.
* Hephzibah, Georgia is a suburb of Augusta, Georgia that has been heavily and negatively affected by AFFH-style programs in recent years. I also noticed this was another example of a black man being murdered as a fallout of a fight between black women. This happens quite often: Shaniqua and Aquanetta will fight either verbally or physically over something. The fight will wind down, but not the animosity. So they go home, wind their men up, and then the men show up with deadly weapons, and someone’s blood spills.
* It’s Sam Francis’s world, we’re merely taking up space in it and consuming resources from it.
* Beer truck and pretzel truck slam into each other, which sounds like an impromptu party.