LOCAL AND REGIONAL
* WGPT, Wicked Generational Profiling Trick. The suspect was born between 1965 and 1980.
* WRPT. Considering where it is happening, I infer that race is the motivating factor in wanting to stop this parcel of land from being used as a playground. But don’t worry, U-City white liberals hate racism.
* I’m sure you’ve already seen the video. The “hoodster” who was shot did several years in prison for attempted murder in the previous decade.
* This is how plutocrats work: Obfuscating and distracting people from their greed by engaging in diversionary SJW rhetoric.
* It’s that, and something else. It’s more evidence that the greater American right (The Daily Signal = The Heritage Foundation) really screwed its pooch a long time ago by throwing in with corporatist ideologies.
* Actually, I think the party line back then was just the opposite, that we only cared only because it was hurting “minority communities,” ergo our “caring” was really latent racism.
* Intersectional feminism is really easy to explain. White women > white men, but white women < All non-whites.
* This. What I’ve been saying. The people using Ted Cruz to cock block Trump from 1237 aren’t doing it to hand the party nomination to Ted Cruz. All that’s left to figure out is if Cruz is so blinded by his lifelong ambition to be President that he doesn’t realize it and thinks he will actually be the nominee, or if he understands this at least on some level and is letting himself be so used in exchange for some consideration from party bosses.
* WRPT. It either has to be black or Hispanic, because of what was done, how it was organized (social media), and for the fact that the school is called a “Young Women’s Leadership Academy,” and NAM schools are infamous for excessively gawdy titles and names. As it is, GS has this school as 75% Hispanic and 14% black.
* Cuban state media just happen to be correct, just for the wrong reasons. Obama has incited rebellion and disorder; it’s called “black lives matter,” and “Trayvon,” and it was all for partisan electoral purposes.
* Ol Pope-a-Dope should stick his money where his mouth is, and arm the Swiss Guards with only weapons of love. Then again, avoiding hypocrisy does not seem to be his strong suit.
* Maybe it’s good ole fashioned anarcho-tyranny, or maybe it’s a pig-eyed realization that “right wing soccer hooligans” threaten the power and fortune of plutocrats while non-white immigrants do the opposite.
* Because we don’t have enough Muslims yet to have very many Muslim ghettos. (Dearbornistan, Michigan as a contraexample.) Next brain buster?
* Gasp? WTF? Aren’t we supposed to be opposed to black slavery? Aren’t we supposed to think that it was so bad that its effects, even a century and a half after its abolition, are actually getting worse the more distant in time we get after its abolition?
* Today, he’s called “genius.” In my day, he would have been called “loser.”
* What we don’t know won’t hurt us. That’s my way of saying that we’re better off not knowing what cats are really thinking. Nobody would want to keep one as a pet if we did.
* Shocking news: Former women’s basketball player and current coach of the same sport is a lesbian. Who ever would have…