LOCAL AND REGIONAL
* I’ll make this really easy. He wants a safer job in a white suburb.
* Kind of an ongoing story, and it’s one of several reasons why I hope he does not become Attorney General. Another closely related reason is that he was square on the wrong side of the Mizzou issue, though that’s not a shock for the state senator whose district includes Mizzou to do that. That, and I just get creepy vibes from the man. I think the odds are high enough that one day he’ll be headline news for a really naughty reason such that I can predict it.
* President Obama is going to use his last several months in office on World War T. When a liberal Democrat politician really turns up the squak box on social justice warriorism to deafening levels, I presume it’s all a diversion to what they’re really going to do and what they don’t want anyone, especially not populist liberals of the Dime Store Indian slash Feel the Bern mode, to notice: That they’re about to sell out the store to plutocrats on trade deals, tax policies, this, that or the other.
I also love how Politico thinks this will drive Democrat turnout in November; last I read, Ts are 0.1% of the population.
* Shhh. Do you want to know a secret? I’ll give you a hint: It is hay in a haystack obvious to anyone who has been paying attention for long enough.
* This was when they actually mattered. Ninety-one years later, there are people who themselves think, or at least want some other people to think, that it’s still happening.
* Church burnings, happening to a particular group, both across the world and now in the United States. And nobody is thinking to blame the Klan? That’s because nobody wants to say the obvious: Bosnian Muslims.
* WRPT, though it seems to me that hot sauce packets don’t have enough hot sauce in them really to work up a fit of rage over. But then again, these are the same kind of people that murder over kool aid.
* Misogyny? I’m focused on the irony. The irony of wanting to build an arena on Occidental Avenue, so that white people can gush over black basketball players.
* Upset? Why should anyone be upset? After all, we want affirmative action in law enforcement hiring and promotion, don’t we?
* Strange, upon seeing this story, I read the stories about him on the sites that tell you “five fast facts” or what not about every person in a hot breaking news story, but I couldn’t find the answer to the question I had and the most obvious question that should have been asked, but wasn’t. But, on an ancestry site, I was able to find out that 86% of people in the world with the surname Tordil are in the Philippines.
* French youths love the FN, except if they’re yoots, in which case, they don’t.
* Two major theories I’ve heard about the root of transgenderism among men who change to women are autogynephilia and mediocrity. The first is that a man is such an egomaniac that he can’t possibly love any real world women, he can only love and indeed falls in love with the hypothetical female version of himself, so he changes to a woman (either superficially or surgically) just to have someone to love. The second is that some men don’t quite think they’ve made it as a man, so they change to woman, (again, either superficially or surgically), so that they, as previously mediocre men, are all of a sudden superlative women, e.g. Martin(e) Rothblatt.
This new theory is best stated as bandwagon — Since women are winning the battle of the sexes, some men think that if we can’t beat ’em, we should join ’em.
Yet another theory I’ve heard in the last week is that a lot of gay men want the kind of straight men that don’t want gay men, duh, because they’re straight. So they “trans” to women in order to try and make them. That actually would explain why, in the Grand Acronym, Gs are so sociopolitically defensive of Ts, and think that an attack on Ts is an attack on Gs and respond in kind, (other than the mutual defense treaty), when at least on the surface, T has nothing to do with G.
* Remember when Gilbert conned the Beaver into making a face with him in the school yearbook class picture? Beaver made the face but Gilbert didn’t.
* Since it’s going to happen to 78% of them, every Reddit thread should start with a post that mentions Hitler, just to get it over with.
* Mercury transits happen way more often than Venus transits, so at least by comparison, they are not that rare. Also, before today’s transit, Mercury had a pretty wide elongation which made its recent evening star visibility some of the best we’ll ever have, so I hope you had a chance to catch it.
* All the world is a content generator for Tommy Sotomayor videos. Wait, I thought all the world was a content generator for Steve Sailer posts. What it really should be is a content generator for Countenance Blog posts.