LOCAL AND REGIONAL
* In that which we can plainly see how stupid and dense dindus are; they’re doing this even though they’re at least somewhat aware that there are cameras all around them. It’s just that they’re so stupid mashed up with impulsive that they don’t kurr.
* “An East St. Louis woman…” says all. And you know the strange part? She would have gotten away with the first heist if she hadn’t have been so greedy as to go back to the same mall for a second attempt at a five-finger discount.
* A crime? And a hate crime at that? Why should he be charged when he’s only responding to White House directives?
* The strange part about this is that this kind of prank jackassery is usually the province of young white men. Blacks aren’t really known for wanting to do it, and they especially hate being the victims of it. Maybe what’s fueling this exception is WSHH.
* Haitians usually try to get in-country through Florida, that’s geographically obvious. But at least from this, I think they have figured out that if they can get into Mexico, the Mexican government will bring them north to the American border. That’s probably somewhat less dangerous than a direct jalopy trip across the waters from Haiti to Florida.
* Go Bonnie Go! Ruin Ook Bike Week in Myrtle Beach! It’ll dump so much rain on the blacks at BBW that it’ll turn them into Chinamen. (You’ll get the gag as you go further down in this post.)
* SHOT: Ben Shapiro calls Trump a Nazi. CHASER: CSLA Prof class Ben Shapiro a Nazi.
The only thing more ironic would be if Cheri Jacobus was called a Nazi.
* Don’t worry, dear, Bern and his people already know it. If it weren’t for elderly black church ladies, Bern would be ahead of you.
* Could it have anything to do with the way gay black men behave? The answer is no, because they’re both black and gay, both Democrat voting constituencies. Therefore, they never do anything wrong and are not responsible in the least for the consequences of their own behavior. Therefore, it’s time to play pin the tail on the red team honky.
* Minnesota Governor declares a Beyonce Day in the state, Prince fans, as Prince was a Minneapolis native, are mad that he didn’t recognize a native son. I wonder why they’re bothering with either one, why it’s such important Gubernatorial business at all.
* You don’t want me to notice things, do you? Like all those supposed natural conservatives profiled here.
* I’ve heard of recidivism, but this is ridiculous. He couldn’t even get out of the jail building before doing something to land him right back in jail.
* There’s a new sorta clickbaity website that’s really starting to flash on my radar in mostly good ways, it’s called Heatstreet. It’s owned by the Dow Jones Company, which means Murdoch, which means it’s basically a News Corp boutique. In fact, Heatstreet’s impresariess is married to the lead singer of Metallica. Another similar one, Daily Signal, is a product of the Heritage Foundation, and as of late, it’s where all the good reporting on the right about the civil asset forfeiture travesty is coming from. That makes me suspicious, that News Corp and Heritage are putting out decent material, and it could be the tip of a spear of a new (((neoconservative))) effort to co-opt the burgeoning alt-right. But, for now, just enjoy the content, as long as you ignore the clickbait. Hell, Heatstreet had Vox Day (!!!) and Louise Mensch (who is the aforementioned Heatstreet impresariess) debate anti-Semitism over the weekend.
* There’s something about this story that, while untold, really jumps out at me. Let’s see if my peanut gallery can figure it out. Though I don’t think what I’m seeing is really germane to the story at hand per se, it’s just a little bit ironic.
* I think it’s more sensitivity than trend. I don’t think it’s actually increasing, I just think we’re more sensitive to it and calling attention to it whereas in the past we would have ignored it.
* The money is the best explanation of the ones floated here, and it’s probably the best explanation overall. However, I think there’s another explanation that’s not mentioned here: The projection of soft power. Some of the seed funding for these schools’ expansion and satellite campi in these globally interesting hot spots and diplomatically curious places probably comes from the foreign relations state department type agencies of these schools’ home countries.
* In our world, this isn’t a shock, it’s to be expected. The only thing that’s surprising here is that the non-citizen Muslims aren’t also LGBTQ. See also…
Aside from that, you can see in this article that the other side is already prefabbing a narrative in case Brexit wins; they’re delegitimizing the people that are expected to vote for it.
LOLimams. I can has fatwa?
I know, so corny, that’s so 2009.
* The post-Millennials, aka Generation Z, aka Homelanders, roughly anyone born in a year with the thousands’ digit as a 2, are starting to become sentient, and develop characteristics. Remember, the only kind of world they know is a ubiquitously connected one. As you go up the ladder in generations, from Homelanders to Millennials to X to Boomers to Silents, you see that each one has a smaller share of their lives spent in the new connected world and a larger one in the older not so connected world, with my Generation X being the sweet spot between even time spent in the old and new worlds.
* Buzz about a theoretical fifth force of nature that is related to the theoretical particle called a dark photon. If it’s confirmed, I wonder if it will complicate the development of a unified particle theory, aka string theory, aka a theory of everything, perhaps forcing everyone to go back to square one and start over again. Unless string theory itself actually pointed the way to this discovery.
* Yeah, so? Houses were not designed for electricity and plumbing, but we got ’em and need ’em anyway.
* Stoners trying to do deadlifts. Let me know how it works out for ya.
* Mad? About what? After all, what age do you think high school graduates are? They’re (usually) not 12 years old. If you want to grind about anything, grind over the angle of the economy, that those who take this joint up on their offer are doing it out of necessity.
* Life can exist and thrive in strange autarkic environments. At the end, we read about yadda yadda global warming, but I think the better predication for this is our hunt for extraterrestrial life.
* It’s like I’ve been saying, a woman can find any reason to hate another woman. It’s why HRC banking on girl power and MUH UTERUS politics is stupid. Blacks wanted a black President for its own sake; the same is not true of women.
* I’d love to see how EmojiBible handles Leviticus 18:22.
ONE MORE THING