Considering the circumstances of yesterday, I put it off for about a half a day.
LOCAL AND REGIONAL
* Car slams into the Aldi on Kingshighway and Delmar, causing serious injury to seven people, and also causing the liberation of dozens of quarters.
* Bad news: Riverview Garbage will remain unaccredited, meaning the out-transfers continue.
A street in Bell Curve City where all the street lights don’t work is one where the residents have made it that way.
* Good as far as it goes. But what she really needs to do is bring death penalty cases against those who (“allegedly”) murder prospective criminal trial witnesses.
* Ruh roh.
Guess why I’m putting this in the immigration section.
* Which is something I noticed after the most recent non-conviction in the Baltimore Six. If there’s not a conviction against the alleged rough-ride driver, then there won’t be any convictions against any of the six.
* Easy. Stump her with this question: If the 2A didn’t exist, would she advocate putting it in the constitution? Then watch her mouth blubber and her brain blue screen.
* BT-1000s, a fast feeder, and Quanell X. We may never really know the truth, though we may never really need the truth, either.
* In contrast to all the rotten spoiled special snowflakes on elite campuses, this is what is happening on the other side of the tracks among those partaking of tertiary education.
* Problem? They certainly won’t admit it, and even more than that, they won’t ever say it’s a problem. Because to “California,” and the people that currently run it, voter fraud is a feature, not a bug.
OTOH, I have already mentally solved the problem of voter fraud, quite easily.
* Emily Austen noticed things. Bad girl.
* You know, I thought we weren’t supposed to suspend or expel students anymore, because school to prison pipeline. But I guess on the progressivetard stack, World War T is billed above STPP, except if the student in question is black.
* If they had brains, they’d truly be dangerous. Thankfully, they’re not that dangerous.
* How to read this story? Petraeus is begging for a Presidential pardon.
* Get ready for World War Z, it’s starting already.
* Okay, before you start thinking that this will necessarily apply to people like us, (even though they won’t hesitate), let me remind you that the phrase “conspiracy theorist” is quickly becoming a politically correct American news media circumlocution for “Muslim,” especially younger Muslim men.
Yeah, as if.
In the real world, Merkel is letting them flood in. The “stern-faced border patrol officers” are probably ordered to sit back and watch ’em pour in, or worse, lead the welcome wagon.
* Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere, nor do I feel the need to “modernize” this blog’s appearance. I maintain a laser light focus on content, and by content, I mean high quality snark.
* Yes, this is a rather ugly color, and if it actually is the ugliest color around, I wouldn’t put up an argument.
However, it is approximately the color of human flesh that all people would have if all people were a perfect amalgamation of all currently existing racial and ethnic groups. It wouldn’t be the Tan Everyman, it would be the Pantone Everyman.
* Light pollution: It has been one of my serial but infrequent concerns in this space over the years. And I’ll use this opportunity to repeat: There is no place in the continental United States that, even under ideal weather and atmospheric conditions, is truly dark. And by “dark,” I mean it scores 1 on a 1-to-9 whole number scale called Bortle. Not even middle-of-nowhere Nevada is able to score any better than a 2. Concomitantly, there are extremely few truly quiet places left in the continental United States anymore.
On the other side of the coin, there’s something to be said for light pollution, if the best countries for the lack of it are Chad, the Central African Republic and Madagascar