LOCAL AND REGIONAL
* Good progressive LGBTQ teaming up with the evil SLPD to shove more black babies’ bodies into the school to prison pipeline and cause even more over-incarceration and feed the prison-industrial complex.
* Pokemon. Is that still even a thing? After all, the late 1990s are over, and also current year.
* Still paying for nothing. Yep, that’s the Chicago Way.
BATTLE OF DALLAS ET AL
* Our boy Micah X loved panty raids. Though that’s probably nothing more than typical college guy.
* As I look at this, I ask myself: “Where in the hell did all these ******* in Phoenix come from all of a sudden?” Time was that it was a metropolitan area that hardly had any. Now, there are enough for BLM rallies, atrocious black violent crimes, and AME churches. Of course I know the answer, it’s because Los Angeles is using Phoenix and Las Vegas as dumping grounds for its ook undertow. And one of the unfortunate bad side effects of Arizona SB 1070 is that a lot of blacks left L.A. for Phoenix because they thought, not accurately, that SB 1070 would mean the illegals would be shipped out opening up jobs for them.
* Even though Deray got a free trip to the gray bar hotel, we know this won’t cost him his $165,000 a year job with the Baltimore Public Schools. If it was most of us reading these words, it would cost us our jobs.
* I don’t see why they’re so worried. It’s not as if anything will happen to them even if they are apprehended. Because Obama.
* Affordable family formation crisis, with a brand new twist.
* Admission: The black middle class is largely a function of public sector affirmative action.
* They don’t even get to the most outrageous feature of internships: Free labor. Of course, that’s why their angle is all SJW, because they don’t want us to think about modern day quasi and pseudo slavery.
* If you see something, say something, just as long as you don’t notice anything.
* The way the headline is written and on the sly the way the article is written, we’re directed to think mostly about the victims and not much about the suspects.
* She was a passionate advocate for Baltimore. That’s one sword that she lived by that she also died by.
* Not that complicated. It’s simple, really. Who wants to celebrate the creation of a black-run state? Not even black people.
* When I read the headline, my WIPT (Wicked Immigration Profiling Trick) kicked in. I knew somewhere in this article would be at least an implicit imperative that Japan admit more immigrants.
* What I’ve always thought. Customer service really doesn’t want to be of service.
* I knew this article would be what it turned out to be when the first two words alluded to current year.
* Those head tats though. I also think that Aloysius was supposed to be his name, but his mother couldn’t spell it properly. You’ll note this is the same TV station, KNXV, ABC 15, Phoenix, that broke the Clinton-Lynch Sky Harbor tarmac meeting.
* A former NFL running back who once turned down a big contract extension in order to smoke weed in an Ashram in Australia is now starting a weed-friendly gym.
Avoid the locker rooms.
* Eric S. Raymond (last time you read his name in this space, it was his August 18, 2014 analysis of the first Michael Brown autopsy, the one the family paid for, that totally destroyed the narrative), once semi-jokingly semi-not predicted that there would eventually be efforts to prohibit open source software using terrorism as an excuse.
* I’m disappointed in the way this is written and being discussed. It’s not that there are only six plots, it’s that there are only six story arcs. Thinking it through, it makes a lot of sense. It wouldn’t make that much sense to be many more than six fundamental story arcs. There’s only so much you can do in that field.
I will say that William Shakespeare was so influential that most performing arts since then have been nothing more than footnotes to his works.