LOCAL AND REGIONAL
You know, in my day, cookies were delicious delicacies.
* These people are so damned anal (and, considering that neighborhood, that’s a double entendre), that, in spite of the fact that they live in a city that will vote 75% for HRC rock bottom (another double entendre), and probably more, they go on a rampage because they see evidence that it’s not 100%.
* You’d think the Chicago-based incumbent American President, ever so concerned about police abuse and black bodies, would be all over this. Strangely, crickets.
* IBIWISI. The reason we won’t be seeing it is that the dirty little secret is that the FBI has been political for a very long time. Why would the FBI not be political and everything else in the direct pay and control of elected politicians be political?
* Fix it? The political party this newspaper editorially supports went to the wall to make sure not one letter of it is ever changed. They should sleep in the bed they made.
* SJWs getting crazier by the day: From the way I’m reading this, this bar threw out the guy who was wearing an SS patch, yet the local anti-fas (anti-intellectuals) are raging anyway.
* It’s called death by a million paper cuts. I think that, for quite some time, AQ and ISIS and that whole gang has been studying us to learn our choke points and vulnerabilities. Whatever they have learned, I think they have figured out that all they need to do is poke them often enough and for long enough, even if any one poke isn’t that severe, and it’ll make the whole monster of us come tumbling down.
* Some are tempted to think Islam, but he’s from Ghana, and I’m not aware of Ghana having much of a Muslim presence. Which leaves chimpout as the only plausible angle.
* They said it would make Germany more vibrant, when all it really did was ruin Okotberfest.
* The reason this scam worked for as long as it did was because we’re so used to call centers being in India that nobody blinked an eye when getting an apparent call from the IRS with someone with an Indian accent on the other end of the line. However, in important matters like these, nobody is going to let Desis handle it. It’s only when you need help from a big company that your call is routed to Bangalore.
* People keep talking about carbon free, carbon neutral energy production. Well, there’s only currently one effective way to do it. And doing it is about to become more cost effective.
It should be one of the priority tasks of His Majesty’s Government, Donald I, to unilaterally break through the bureaucratic red tape and nimbyism to make it much easier to deploy nuclear power.
* If this is any indication, then Harry Truman did us all a favor. And, considering that this is the same Douglas MacArthur whose clever soft-handedness would make the occupation of Japan a lot easier, it’s surprising to learn of his recklessness in this matter.
* Just what this world needs, even better more elaborate mechanisms for pretense.