LOCAL AND REGIONAL
* The blacks lied. That’s all we need to know.
* Why hasn’t the state legislature in Illinois already done what Eddie Johnson wants of them? Two very easy reasons: One, the state legislative black caucus is opposed, because “mo black menz in pwizon,” and for another, Illinois state prisons are already so overcrowded that if they started giving such individuals mandatory prison raps for this thing, then they’ll have to dig even deeper in order to find people to let out in order to put them in. As it is, already, those convicted of second degree murder rarely actually do no more than a single digit number of years.
* The conclusion of the study is that more information and better sharing of information is needed, and I presume the need for another study.
bigoted racist cynical crazy enough to think that we already know all that is necessary, it’s just that it’s taboo.
* Uh, hello? The drop in arrests is not happening for the proper reason.
TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND ADMINISTRATION
* Fulfilling another one of my predictions, that January 20 will be the end of the ideological era.
* I’m glad to see that Stephen Miller is getting the recognition he deserves. He’s probably going to be the mortar of this administration.
* Mark Levin has called him “Barack Millhouse Obama” for a long time, and the name is rather apt because the comparison between Obama and Nixon is apt. Because, like Nixon, Obama was more concerned about his own personal political success than that of his party, and as a consequence of their time in power, they left their own party much worse off.
* Like this, I don’t think there are that many special snowflakes. What first got me to think that there aren’t when we heard all these news reports of special snowflakes supposedly melting down on college campi after Trump won. In reality, all that news was manufactured agitprop on the part of various schools’ diversity-inclusion bureaucracies.
* He should have sang a rap song. That way, sanctioning him would have been impossible.
* This is normally the province of Bellcurvius. So, for the comprehensive crowd to get involved indicates to me that these “Hispanics” are Afro/Mulatto-Caribbean, instead of Chicano/Mestizo. That it happened in Boston would seem to support my contention.
* “Virginia man” is the new “Minnesota man.”
I have thought for some time that people have attained high levels of formal education automatically assume and presume that they should live better than people who have not. This is one of my theories behind the left’s contempt for the energy industry — They hate it because it gives white men who didn’t go to college a way to make a better living than a lot of people with college degrees. Pure jealousy.
As far as the part about living in or near cities, well, that’s just the nature of living in cities — It creates a person-versus-person competition for status.
Do they really want the looksatme that badly?
* Officially, politics have been ruled out as a motive. Still, this reminds me of Floyd Corkins and the FRC.
* Germany is having the same problems we are when it comes to deportation — Their home countries won’t take them back.
* Also from the country that is abolishing itself — This is what happens when you have justice officials who are more outraged at Facebook comments than terrorist-driven murder.
Ideology makes people crazy.
* Not one mention of “Olympics,” even though that country hosted them over the summer, which should be a point of pride.
* Proving yet another one of my contentions, that the future of the white right is populist-nationalist.
* I highly doubt the money she’ll hustle off of this scam will really be used to pay her way through school. But, if it is, we are left to presume that her major isn’t in a field which requires honesty.
* It’s about time. And by “about time,” I mean the auto-tech cooperative getting to work on vehicle autonomy for a vehicle where autonomy would be of very high utility. Because, with husband, wife and the screaming kids in the minivan, the car needs to come to the rescue.
* Which, is good, it’ll keep my generation in work until whenever the hell we’ll be able to retire.
* Summation: How dare Google not recognize the talent of L’Booshondria from Oakland.
* Summation: The immediacy of danger forces the mind to pay very close attention to and remember details that it would otherwise blow off. It’s why people constantly say that “it’s funny the things you remember” after a perilous scenario.
* It’s like we’re living in an inverted world. They’re the ones talking about secession and prepping.
* “No further detail,” because none is needed, especially when “Quanisha Dre’Shawn” is part of the mix.
* This happens so often that it’s a truism. If husband and wife have been married for a very long time, and the marriage has been good, then when one dies, the other will in very short order. Notice this couple had been married for so long that their caretakers were their two daughters, those two daughters are already septuagenarians in their own right.