LOCAL AND REGIONAL
* New boss, same old results. That’s because you have the same students. That is, the ones that didn’t flee for Francis Howell.
* I don’t know what to say. Did he really want to beat his nephew to the end of level eight that badly?
* Forty-nine shot last weekend. I’ll link to his NSFW video instead of embedding it.
* I keep forgetting, while the black undertow is feeling its oats and the seventh century death cultists are feeling their oats, there is another crowd feeling its oats as well.
* Higher minimum wage but more immigration. Splain.
* Okay, Mr. Obama. You can debate Jared Taylor any time you want.
* Plot the life expectancy gap against Baltimore’s race map, and you might find a stark correlation.
* If you’re a NYC dope dealer, once you’ve made it to 40, you’re good to go.
Then again, it won’t be that much longer until I turn 40. So far, this lobbying and PR gig is working out decently. But if it goes south, maybe I’m game for a career change and a city change beginning March 31, 2017. And the best benefit of all is that I’ll be a lot closer to my biggest fan.
* Some say France has a racism problem, I say France has a non-white problem.
* Seems like this is the image that today’s Stanford would want to project. Looks like a gay pride parade float.