LOCAL AND REGIONAL
* I don’t blame them for trying. But the big problems in trying to apprehend Fergaza Strip suspects are twofold: One, the TALA Doctrine, and two, Stop Snitching.
* If it’s happening to Indians specifically, then it must be at the hands of people who know that Indians live in these particular houses. Which suggests other Indians.
* No they don’t, if the black life is taken by someone else in the Democrat-left coalition of the fringes.
“We” swill from 365BellCurve fast feeders.
* “Peruvian transgenders.” That’s getting pretty close to Bhutanese Transgendered Vegetarians.
* It may be an evolutionary dead end, but it is a political Rosetta stone. Them that got is them that get.
* Surprise, or not. Again.
* And the neat thing about it is that if you rise to this challenge, you won’t have to do much reading for a whole year.
* Pardon me if you do Yoga, but it seems like the sort of thing where those that do it become the victims of rape and sexual assault is inevitable, just based on the mechanics of yoga movements. People getting their asses up in the air will be a temptation to a lot of perverts.