LOCAL AND REGIONAL
* No thanks, the city doesn’t need to import any burglary and vandalism minded youths from Jefferson County; it has plenty of the yooty variety of its own.
* WRPT, just from geography alone. And this isn’t new; I remember seeing and hearing and reading ads for 30+ only establishments on the north side and in North County as far back as 1990.
Of course the reason is obvious; middle aged blacks don’t want the young wild dindus around them.
* I told you about Romp and Circumstance.
* Surprised he didn’t work transgender into it.
* Duh, it was political pressure, but the pressure from the vantage point of Mizzou wasn’t inward, but outward. And if I have to explain it to you again, then I give up.
* Cops have a code of silence, and we’re supposed to me mad? Remember, the street has a code of silence, too, it’s called Stop Snitching.
* Neat, and instructive.
* They hate us, even though they need our fiat currency to fund their boogie woogie terrorism.
They should have waited a few years, they could have fled the country with suitcases full of Harriet Tubman Twenties.
* “A better future awaits them,” in Westchester County, they forgot to add.
* People who would do all this are people that are already doing all this.
* Good idea, and one that should become contagious.
* Twelve O’Clock Boys meets the Bone Crusher. Though I don’t see why the bikes have to be wrecked, they can be sold to out-of-town buyers.
* It’s the usual mehe of the revolving door crony capitalist pseudo-populism of the Obama years — They came to do good and wound up doing very well indeed.
* “Affordability problem for young families.” Doesn’t that sound like someone we know?
* “Everyone steals from this store” was when WRPT kicked in.
* Milo usually gets it, so the third paragraph was an unusual bit of naivete, and his missing the point was ironic, considering why this meeting went down. Far from “making the old media irrelevant,” we found out from whistleblowers that FB’s news box and news feed is nothing more than an overglorified feed reader for the NYT. And this is why cons got pissed, and in spite of all the official denials from the Zuckerborg, his meeting with various cons was a backhanded admission that the whistleblowers were correct. So, backing up for a moment, if the new media are so reliant on the old media, the the new media have not made the old media irrelevant; they have made them more powerful than ever.
* Like we all knew. But it’s not about any of this, it’s about comparable worth.
* AFFH, South African style.
* Meet the new boss.
* His old skill set will be of value to him if Filipino politics are combat sports.
* Except I missed the part about the Twelve Apostles beheading people.
* Whaddaya know. Spiders have heard of alimony.