LOCAL AND REGIONAL
Normandy, being where Mike Brown officially lived at the end of his life. And of course that stellar school district.
* Very good. But…wait until this thing winds up arresting too many black pimps. Then, MUH DISPUT IMPAK, and the same social justice talking heads who are praising the app today will demand that it be taken down.
* “Da’Twon.” But there’s a sad element to this story.
* He says he wants these kinds of crimes to stop. But then, overincarceration, school to prison pipeline, MUH DISPUT IMAPK, social justice, and black lives matter.
* Four Bellcurvey elements: One, the MissingLink. Two, the mahogany mob. Three, the security guard’s broken radio. Four, the victim isn’t cooperating.
And you wonder why Steve Stenger wants no part of any more MissingLink in St. Louis County.
* Alluding to the old joke: What do you call the only black person at a Republican meeting, conservative organization or club meeting, or Tea Party rally? Keynote speaker.
* Look at what the Jefferson Arms on Tucker might become. Hint: Hide this news from Tony Messenger.
None of you will get the allusion. I’ll give you a hint: Yes, it comes from a song. You all know I know too many damned song references.
* Story goes nowhere because you can’t get past the first paragraph without being presented a contradiction. And by “contradiction,” I mean of the sort that not even your ever-lovin’ blogmeister is interested in, because there’s no way to square that circle.
* Might as well, I don’t see the point anyway. Allegiances and pledges, to what, pray tell? “Pledge allegiance to the flag, whatever flag they offer…”
* WRPT. Headline only, that’s all I needed.
* I wonder what the political hard-on that the Obama White House has for FedEx. Something sounds so Gibson Guitarish about this whole story.
* Democrats’ diversion games to remove the ten ton wedge that Donald Trump is driving between LGBTQ donors and blue team war chests is causing some angst on the progressivetard stack.
* Of all the candidates, Republican and Democrat combined, who ran in the special election in 2013 to replace John Kerry in the Senate, Lynch was the one I hoped would ultimately win. That election was not long after the Chechen Pressure Booker Brothers’ antics at the Boston Marathon, and Lynch pushed the immigration issue in his campaign. It says here that he’s a HRC supporter, but don’t be surprised if he votes Trump behind the privacy of the voting booth curtain.
* Now we know how people are inexplicably winding up on these “watch lists.” It’s all because air marshals have a quota, and will add anyone just to fulfill it.
* GJ returns no true bill in the McKinney, Texas pool party incident. That incident has strong implications with AFFH, because the north Dallas suburbs were a pilot test market for AFFH, and you can obviously see some of the results.
* All true, that. But who’s going to care? It’s make work for important unions, and it’s free babysitting for Mama Dindus.
* One of history’s ultimate coincidences, squaring its circle led to a shocking discovery. Incidentally, this notes that I-131 causes thyroid cancer, which it does. I also know that I-131 is used to treat hyperthyroidism by destroying thyroid cells.
* People are so worried about Baraq Obama continuing the pretense of his Presidency after it’s over on January 20. Rush Limbaugh has suggested that he’s going to want to continue living in D.C. so that when his successor does something that he thinks is going to alter his “legacy,” he’ll call press conferences and bitch and moan and whine, and of course the Washington press corps will treat him like he’s still President. That Obama is renting a D.C. house from former Clinton era Press Sexretary Joe Lockjaw would seem to point to that sort of thing. Except for two things: One, Obama has said it himself that the only reason he’s staying is so the younger daughter can finish high school at Sidwell Enemies, as he doesn’t want her to have to change schools. Once she’s off to Harvard, then he’ll leave D.C. Two, Obama is lazy, he’s the type that enjoys life more than working hard. I don’t think he’s going to much care about his “legacy” after January 20, especially if doing so would cut into his golfing time. My theory is that on December 31, 2017, at the end of his first calendar year out of office, the media will be aghast over how it was even physically possible for one man to play that much golf.
And now, this, that Obama wants to be a minority owner of the Chicago Bulls. Does this sound like someone who wants to be a pseudo-President?
Seriously, I think Obama is anxiously counting down the remaining 207 days, even more anxiously than I am.
If only Pepe was a candidate.
* I wonder why. People have this weird obsession about good parents passing on good genes to their progeny. Nazi eugenics, or something like that.