LOCAL AND REGIONAL
* Turmoil in Jennings city government, which is like worrying about a particularly bad cold snap at the south pole.
* “Get that camera out of my face you terrorist! Don’t you know we’re bringing in the Syrians to do battle with the Dindus?”
* Why should Obama think he needs to tell Congress anything? Because pen and phone.
* Fight back, and expose Little Ricky in the process.
* “Vetting.” This reminds me of something: The Tsarnaev bomb brothers would have easily passed a vetting or a screening if they would have gotten one.
* Shhh, this never happened.
* I guess someone in Chicago was planning a really wild party.
* They miss the point. It’s not about the overall percentage increase in the total universe of large cities. The notable statistic is that the two cities with the largest numerical increase in 2015 over 2014 are two cities that were the host of recent riots: Baltimore and St. Louis.
* Standardized testing exposes grade and course title inflation in schools. That’s the way we look at it, (though this being the NYP, you knew they’d have to get their unnecessary digs in against teachers’ unions). How will the other side look at this? Of course, the problem is with the standardized tests.
* Elitist hypocrite, as usual. But I already solved this paradox with another item in this wrap-up. Big city mayors whose cities have lots of blacks want to bring in Syrians so that they can do battle with and drive out the Dindus.
* Sessio Volans vs terrorists. Nice touch.
* Want to figure out why or how? Crack a book about HBD.
* Hopefully, this will start a trend.
* Which is to say they won’t be taking many of these “refugees,” as most of the “refugees” are young single men.
* Head on over to Saber Point, read it and beware. Re the second to the last paragraph: That dog doesn’t hunt for me, because MSFT is admitting it does business with dodgy Indians. We all know why, because they’re inexpensive.