LOCAL AND REGIONAL
* The 1870s was a decade that made St. Louis; unfortunately, in a roundabout way, the 1860s was a decade that would unmake St. Louis.
* I’m waiting for the first shooting over this.
This is in a room in the basement at central stacks, and the building has the names of noted authors carved near the top of the building going around all four sides. If this is the way the public library system in St. Louis is going, it will have to sandblast them out and carve in the names of famous rappers.
* Sorry, fail. St. Louis’s old money is heavily WASP.
* The toast burns some more. Normandy out-transfers can continue going to the districts they went to last school year, but those destination districts don’t have to enroll any more Normandy transfers.
Expect this to change several more times before the start of the school year.
* Does anyone really expect this to work? They’ll have too many online distractions, such as WSHH.
* “They won’t let the break-in change how they feel about St. Louis.”
Probably because they didn’t think much of St. Louis before they came. That and Crown Point, Indiana is close to Gary and Chicago, which means they’re probably used to these kinds of antics from the left tail of the bell curve.
* When Lake Shore Drive was a lot less busy.
* Oh I get it now. Shamiya Adams was killed for a lack of basketball and math.
* Not grokking. The race lobbies for Bellcurvius are worried that low turnout from the left tail of the bell curve which is a given in midterm cycles will eventually lead to more photo voter ID laws which will do exceedingly little by themselves to squelch voter fraud? Of course, I am grokking: It’s agitprop to turn out the elderly black women.
* Something I’ve always thought. It doesn’t mean I want any of these people in my country, though. Because, mine and ours.
* Like I’ve been saying, there are very few true environmentalists. What passes for the environmental movement is little more than the NIMBYism and BANANAism of rich people that donate to politicians, or a neo-Marxist ideological cultist crusade, or big corporations trying to get the historic American nation adapted to a lower standard of living, or your run of the mill elitist hypocrites looking to avoid all the vibrant diversity they want to inflict upon the rest of us.
* And that would be fine by me.
* The troop leader compared this to the situation at our other international border.
Looks like someone else is finally catching onto Anarcho-Tyranny.
* What’s so offensive about this?
* Yeah, well, demography is destiny.
* I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall.
* To paraphrase Chief Keef: Fake Army officers, that’s that shit I don’t like: